This week has been a fairly standard one; hit every bodypart (apart from legs, hard to do much for those while devoid of an ACL), and got a good pump on everything apart from back. I think maybe I am still using a little too much biceps and forearms when I train back. Arms are a weakpoint so I hit them twice this week. My best sets this week were 140kgx15 on bench and 120kgx19 on close grip bench, both with my feet in the air as per the knee injury.
I have been running a concoction of different peptides since getting injured. GHRP6 and CJC-1295 no DAC are working very well together and I am able to tolerate the hunger sides from GHRP6 pretty well. I just stuff myself full of high protein foods when the ghrelin (hormone responsible for hunger) kicks in. I have also been using TB-500 to alleviate the swelling around the knee. I have definitely noticed a remarkable improvement from it. Walking is definitely easier for a few days after administering it. Funds are getting a little low with being off work, but I am hoping I will be able to continue at least running a moderate dose of GHRP6 and CJC-1295 throughout my diet, and indeed to help with recovery of my knee post surgery. I am planning to write an article in the future about what peptides I like, what doses I have used and how well they work. In the meantime if you want more general information about these there is plenty on google.
It's been exactly a month now since I wound up injured, and thus this will be the fifth weekend I have not worked the doors. I still haven't adjusted to not working weekend nights, and am still finding this part of being injured the hardest to deal with mentally.
No comments:
Post a Comment