HEALTH BENEFITS NOTICED SO FAR:
Cough has gone completely.
Quality of sleep has improved significantly (been an insomniac for years).
Cardio ability is actually becoming pretty good. I can maintain a heart rate of around 140 for an hour now and do so regularly.
Resting heart rate has gone from 100 to 65.
My knee injury is hampering me significantly less now I am having to bear less weight on it. This will aid in healing once I get the cartilage cut away (it still needs a tidy up in there).
I don't get as hot. At 150kg+ it was pretty uncomfortable even to sit in room temperature.
NEGATIVES SO FAR:
My pressing power has gone down slightly. Not as much as expected, but I am definitely not as powerful top end. I am actually better at reps now though, because my heart works better getting blood flowing and getting rid of lactate and so on. The increase in my rep ability could be built on to eventually lead to new PBs I reckon.
To the whisperers and the doubters that consider my time in the strength game over, I suggest you hold onto your dicks tightly... this is just the beginning! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment